Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to travel to the AT&T Center on Friday night to face San Antonio Spurs in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets have managed the top spot with 46 wins in 66 matches while the Spurs are placed at the 14th spot with a 16-49 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Denver, who lost their last match against Chicago Bulls, have won eight matches while San Antonio, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won two matches. The Spurs have lost 22 of their 32 home games while the Nuggets have won 16 of their 31 road game so far this season.
San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Spurs won three games.
- Denver and San Antonio faced each other twice this season and the Nuggets won both the fixtures.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: Zeke Nnaji, Collin Gillespie, Vlatko Cancar
- Spurs: -
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 112-125 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-39
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Nuggets at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 12.5 points (Nuggets -12.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Over)
Prediction: Spurs 112-125 Nuggets
- The Nuggets have -750 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +525 to claim victory.
- This season, the Spurs lost just one of the four games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won seven of the 13 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Spurs won 13 of the 61 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 14 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 117.2 points per game while the Spurs are averaging 112.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs are averaging 10.2 points less per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 4.6 points more per game.
- For the Spurs, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.6 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.3 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.1 points per game.
San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets will take place on March 11 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 10, 8:00 pm ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app