Shai Gilgeous-Alexander-led Oklahoma City Thunder are scheduled to travel to the Vivint Arena to face Talen Horton-Tucker's Utah Jazz on Thursday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Thunder are placed at the 10th spot with 38 wins in 80 matches while the Jazz have managed the 12th place with a 36-43 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Jazz and the Thunder, both are currently on a three-game losing streak, and have won three and four games respectively in their last 10 NBA fixtures. The Jazz have lost 17 of their 39 home games while the Thunder have won 15 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Thunder won two games.
- Utah and Oklahoma City faced each other thrice this season and the Thunder won two matches while the Jazz won a game.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Jalen Williams, Luguentz Dort, Tre Mann as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 110-117 Thunder)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Thunder at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Thunder -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Under)
Prediction: Jazz 110-117 Thunder
- The Thunder have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +195 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz lost 16 of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Thunder won 23 of the 58 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Jazz won 14 of the 41 games they were named the underdogs while the Thunder lost seven of the 22 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Thunder are scoring 117.6 points per game while the Jazz are averaging 117.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz are averaging 0.7 points less per game, and the Thunder are managing a difference of 0.8 points more per game.
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 25.6 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31.5 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.6) and Jalen Williams (14.1).
Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Oklahoma City Thunder will take place on April 7 at 6:30 am IST (April 6, 8:00 pm ET) at the Vivint Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Oklahoma City Thunder will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Oklahoma City Thunder can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app