Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to square off against Lauri Markkanen's Utah Jazz on Monday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings have managed the second place with 43 wins in 70 matches while the Jazz are placed at the 11th spot with a 34-36 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Jazz, who lost their last game against Miami Heat, have won four matches while the Kings, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won eight matches. The Jazz have lost 13 of their 33 home games while the Kings have won 21 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Kings won two games.
- Utah and Sacramento faced each other twice this season and the Kings won both the fixtures.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: -
- Jazz: Collin Sexton
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 115-121 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-34
Kings at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Jazz +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 239.5 (Under)
Prediction: Jazz 115-121 Kings
- The Jazz have +225 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at -275 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz lost 15 of the 36 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won 12 of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Jazz won 12 of the 33 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost 10 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 120.9 points per game while the Jazz are averaging 117.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.5 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19 points per game.
Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Sacramento Kings will take place on March 21 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 20, 8:00 pm ET) at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.