Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to the Capital One Arena on Tuesday to face Deni Avdija's Washington Wizards in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks have managed the top place with 56 wins in 78 matches while the Wizards are placed at the 11th spot with a 34-44 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks, who won their last game against Philadelphia 76ers, have won seven matches while the Wizards, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won three matches. The Wizards have lost 20 of their 38 home games while the Bucks have won 25 of their 39 road games so far this season.
Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Wizards won two games.
- Washington and Milwaukee faced each other thrice this season and the Bucks won two fixtures while the Wizards won a game.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis, Kendrick Nunn as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bucks: Jevon Carter, Meyers Leonard - GTD; Grayson Allen, Khris Middleton - OUT
- Wizards: Bradley Beal, Kyle Kuzma, Kristaps Porzingis, Monte Morris - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Wizards 112-126 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-34
- 2nd quarter: 27-33
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Wizards: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 13.5 points (Bucks -13.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Wizards 112-126 Bucks
- The Wizards have +650 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -1000 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wizards lost five of the 18 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the nine games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wizards won 21 of the 60 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 15 of the 69 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 117 points per game while the Wizards are averaging 113 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wizards are averaging 0.9 points less per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of four points more per game.
- For the Wizards, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Bradley Beal leads the squad with 23.2 points per game followed by Kristaps Porzingis (23.2) and Kyle Kuzma (21.2).
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.1 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.1 points per game.
Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on April 5 at 4:30 am IST (April 4, 6:00 pm ET) at the Capital One Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Washington Wizards and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app