Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to the Capital One Center to face Bradley Beal's Washington Wizards on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top with 45 wins in 63 matches while the Wizards have managed the 10th place with a 30-32 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Washington Wizards, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches while Milwaukee Bucks, who lost their last game against Philadelphia 76ers, have lost just one match. The Wizards have lost 13 of their 28 home games while the Bucks have won 18 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Wizards won two games.
- The Wizards and the Bucks faced each other twice this season and both the teams shared a win.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis, Kendrick Nunn as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Wesley Matthews
- Wizards: Monte Morris
Average Quarter score: (Wizards 108-117 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 25-30
Bucks at Wizards: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Bucks -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Under)
Prediction: Wizards 108-117 Bucks
- The Bucks have -160 odds to pick up the win, while the Wizards are listed at +135 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wizards lost four of the 15 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wizards won 19 of the 47 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 13 of the 56 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 115.3 points per game while the Wizards are averaging 113.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wizards are averaging 0.1 points more per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 4.1 points more per game.
- For the Wizards, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Bradley Beal leads the squad with 22.9 points per game followed by Kristaps Porzingis (22.8) and Kyle Kuzma (21.5).
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.3 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.8 points per game.
Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 6 at 6:00 am IST (Mar 5, 7:30 pm ET) at the Capital One Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Washington Wizards and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app