After leveling the series 1-1 on Wednesday, Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to travel to the Wells Fargo Center to face Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers on Friday in the third game of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference Semifinals. While the Sixers defeated Atlanta Hawks 4-2 in the first round, the Celtics defeated the Nets 4-0 to qualify for the second round.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Sixers have won four matches while the Celtics have won three matches. The Sixers have lost 12 of their 43 home games while the Celtics have won 18 of their 44 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers have played four games in the regular season and the Celtics won thrice while the Sixers won a game.
- The Celtics and the Sixers have played 21 Playoff series and the Celtics won 14 while the Celtics won seven.
- The Sixers and the Celtics are tied at 1-1 in the ongoing NBA Conference Semifinals.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, and Al Horford as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, and PJ Tucker as their star players .
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 106-109 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 23-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 30-30
Celtics at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Celtics -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 213.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 106-109 Celtics
- The Sixers have +100 odds to pick up the win, while the Celtics are listed at -120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 15 of the 63 games they were named the favorites while the Celtics won three of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won 11 of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 24 of the 83 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the Playoffs, the Celtics are averaging 120.3 points per game while the Sixers are scoring 103.5 points per game.
- The Celtics are averaging 16.8 points more than the Sixers in the playoffs this season.
- For the Sixers, James Harden led the scoring with 21 points in the playoffs, followed by Tyrese Maxey (21), Tobias Harris (19.2), and Joel Embiid (18.8).
- For the Celtics, Jayson Tatum leads the scoring with 26.1 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Jaylen Brown (26), Marcus Smart (15.9), and Malcolm Brogdon (15.4).
Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Boston Celtics will take place on May 6 at 05:00 am IST (May 5, 06:30 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.