After taking a 3-2 lead in their ongoing playoff series, defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Domantas Sabonis' Sacramento Kings in the sixth match of their NBA Playoffs 2023 Round 1 on Friday at the Chase Center. The Warriors have lost eight of their 43 home games while the Kings have won 25 of their 43 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Kings have won two matches while the Warriors have won three matches. In the Western Conference regular season standings, the Kings finished in third place with a 48-34 record while the Warriors have managed the sixth spot with a 44-38 record.
Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors have played four games in the regular season and the Warriors won three matches while the Kings won a game.
- The Warriors currently manage a 3-2 lead over the Kings in their first-round Western Conference Playoffs 2023.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, and Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, and Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 124-116 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 28-31
- 2nd quarter: 31-27
- 3rd quarter: 33-28
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Warriors vs Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Warriors -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 124-116 Kings
- The Warriors have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +240 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 14 of the 51 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won nine of the 33 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 13 of the 36 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 17 of the 54 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA Playoffs 2023, the Warriors are scoring 118.4 points per game while the Kings are averaging 115.6 points per game.
- The Warriors are averaging 2.8 points more per game against the Kings in the Playoffs.
- In the Playoffs, De'Aaron Fox leads the scoring for the Warriors with 31.5 points per game followed by Malik Monk (17.5) and Domantas Sabonis (16.3).
- In the Playoffs, Steph Curry leads the scoring for the Warriors with 31.5 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (20.3), and Andrew Wiggins (19.3).
Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings will take place on April 29 at 05:30 am IST (April 28, 07:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.