After losing their first nail-biting game, defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to travel to the Golden 1 Center on Monday to face Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings in the second game of their NBA 2022-23 Western Conference playoffs, Round 1. In the Western Conference regular season standings, the Kings finished in third place with a 48-34 record while the Warriors have managed the sixth spot with a 44-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Kings, who won their last game against the Warriors, have won three matches while the Warriors, who lost their last game against the Kings, have also won three matches. The Kings have lost 18 of their 42 home games while the Warriors have won 11 of their 42 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors have played four games in the regular season and the Warriors won three matches while the Kings won a game.
- The Kings defeated the Warriors by three points in their first playoff game this season.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, and Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, and Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala, Ryan Rollins - OUT
- Kings: Matthew Dellavedova - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Kings 124-120 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 28-31
- 2nd quarter: 31-27
- 3rd quarter: 33-32
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Warriors at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Kings -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 239.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 124-120 Warriors
- The Kings have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 14 of the 50 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won nine of the 32 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 13 of the 33 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 17 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23, the Warriors are scoring 118.9 points per game while the Kings are averaging 120.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.6 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 1.8 points more per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.2 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.9) and Jordan Poole (20.4).
Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors will take place on April 18 at 07:30 am IST (April 15, 09:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.