Brandon Ingram's New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to host Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets at the Smoothie King Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets have managed the top spot with 33 wins in 47 matches while the Pelicans are placed at the fourth spot with a 26-21 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets have won nine matches while the Pelicans have won three games. While Denver lost to Indiana Pacers in their previous match, New Orleans are currently on a four-game losing streak. The Pelicans lost six of their 23 home games while the Nuggets won 11 of their 21 road games so far this season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pelicans won four games.
- The Pelicans defeated the Nuggets by 15 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Pelicans: Zion Williamson, EJ Liddell
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 117-115 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nuggets at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Pelicans -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pelicans 117-115 Nuggets
- The Pelicans have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Nuggets are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pelicans lost four of the 24 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won four of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets managed 117.2 points per game while the Pelicans averaged 116 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans averaged 2.6 points less per game, and the Nuggets managed a difference of 4.3 points more per game.
- For the Pelicans, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by CJ McCollum (21.1) and Brandon Ingram (20.8).
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (18.9), Aaron Gordon (16.7) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.2).
New Orleans Pelicans vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Denver Nuggets will take place on January 25 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 24, 8:00 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of New Orleans Pelicans vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New Orleans Pelicans vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New Orleans Pelicans vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app