Brandon Ingram's New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to square off against Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings at the Smoothie King Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday. In the Western Conference standings, the Pelicans are placed at the 11th spot with 26 wins in 54 matches while the Kings have managed the third place with a 29-22 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pelicans, who are on a 10-game losing streak, are winless while the Kings, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won seven matches. New Orleans lost nine of their 26 home games while Sacramento won 13 of their 23 road games so far this season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pelicans and the Kings shared five wins each.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: - De'Aaron Fox
- Pelicans: Dyson Daniels, Zion Williamson, E.J. Liddell
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 120-122 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-30
- 4th quarter: 31-34
Kings at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Pelicans 120-122 Kings
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Pelicans lost six of the 26 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won nine of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pelicans won six of the 27 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost seven of the 27 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 120.0 points per game while the Pelicans are averaging 117 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans are averaging 4.7 points more per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 3 points more per game.
- For the Pelicans, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by CJ McCollum (21.2) and Brandon Ingram (20.5).
- For the Kings, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 24.3 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis (18.8) and Harrison Barnes (15.4).
New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings will take place on February 6 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 5, 7:00 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app