After winning their previous match on Monday, the New Orleans Pelicans will again host De'Aaron Fox's Sacramento Kings at the Smoothie King Center on Wednesday in their back-to-back regular season matches. In the 2023-24 NBA Western Conference standings, the Pelicans are placed ninth with seven wins in 14 matches while the Kings have managed the fifth spot with an 8-5 record.
New Orleans defeated Sacramento in their last fixture in the regular season by 36 points, ending their six-game winning streak in the regular season. The Pelicans have won five of their nine home games while the Kings have won four of their seven road games so far this season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- The Sacramento Kings dominated the New Orleans Pelicans with two wins last season in their three regular season fixtures.
- Both teams shared five wins each in their last 10 NBA regular season matches.
- New Orleans defeated Sacramento in their last fixture in the regular season by 36 points at the Smoothie King Center.
- The Pelicans feature Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado, and Jonas Valančiūnas as their star players.
- The Kings feature De'Aaron Fox, Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, Kevin Huerter, and Keegan Murray as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 118-115 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 28-27
- 2nd quarter: 27-33
- 3rd quarter: 34-27
- 4th quarter: 29-28
Kings at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Pelicans +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pelicans 118-115 Kings
- The Kings have -125 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pelicans have lost two of the four games as the favorites while the Kings have won all their three games as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pelicans have won five of the 10 games as the underdogs while the Kings have lost five of the 10 games as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2023-24 regular season, the Pelicans are averaging 113.3 points per game while the Kings are averaging 115.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans are averaging 0.7 points less per game, and the Kings are averaging 0.3 points less per game.
- For the Kings, De'Aaron Fox is leading the squad this season with 29.6 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 20 points per game. Apart from them, Keegan Murray is averaging 13.3 ppg while Malik Monk is scoring 13.2 ppg.
- For the Pelicans, Brandon Ingram is leading the squad this season with 24.1 points per game followed by Zion Williamson with 22.2 points per game. Apart from them, CJ McCollum is averaging 21.7 ppg while Jonas Valanciunas is scoring 13.4 ppg.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings will take place on November 23 at 06:30 a.m. IST (November 22, 09:00 p.m. ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.