Julius Randle-led New York Knicks are scheduled to square off against Ben Simmons' Brooklyn Nets at the Madison Square Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Knicks are placed at the seventh spot with 31 wins in 58 matches while the Nets have managed the fifth place with a 33-23 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Knicks and the Nets, both have shared five wins and losses in their respective matches. New York have lost 15 of their 29 home games while Brooklyn have won 16 of their 28 road games so far this season.
New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Knicks won just one game.
- Brooklyn and New York faced each other twice this season and the Nets won on both the occasions.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Cam Thomas, Seth Curry, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Seth Curry
- Knicks: Josh Hart, Mitchell Robinson
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 117-109 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Knicks -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 223.5 (Over)
Prediction: Knicks 117-109 Nets
- The Knicks have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost eight of the 26 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won six of the 21 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 13 of the 32 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost eight of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 114.1 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 114.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 1.7 points more per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of 1.9 points more per game.
- For the Knicks, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.6) and RJ Barrett (20.1).
- For the Nets, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 23 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17), Nic Claxton (13).
New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets will take place on February 14 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 13, 7:30 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app