Julius Randle-led New York Knicks are set to host Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the Madison Square Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Knicks, who won their previous game against Miami Heat, have won four matches while the Clippers, who lost their last game against Milwaukee Bucks, have lost four games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Knicks are placed at the seventh spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 28 victories in 53 matches while the Clippers have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with a 29-26 record. New York have lost 14 of their 27 home games while the Clippers have won 15 of their 30 road games so far this season.
New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Knicks won four games.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: John Wall
- Knicks: Mitchell Robinson, Jalen Brunson and Ryan Arcidiacono.
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 112-116 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Knicks (+ 2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 223
Prediction: Knicks 112-116 Clippers
- The Clippers have -220 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +118 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost seven of the 23 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won four of the 20 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 12 of the 30 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 10 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 110.6 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 1.7 points more per game, and the Clippers are managing a difference of 0.1 points more per game.
- For the Knicks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (22.8) and RJ Barrett (20.1).
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.3 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 21.8 points per game.
New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on February 5 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 4, 7:00 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app