Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to face Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Madison Square Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed third with a 25-14 record while the Knicks have managed the sixth spot with 22 wins in 40 matches.
New York are currently on a four-game winning streak and will look to continue their winning run against the Bucks. On the other hand, Milwaukee have lost their last game against Charlotte Hornets and will look to bounce back to the winning ways. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks won four matches while the Knicks shared five wins and losses each.
New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Knicks won three games.
- Milwaukee Bucks defeated New York Knicks in both their previous meetings this season.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett, Derrick Rose as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday as their star players.
- Bucks: Khris Middleton
- Knicks: RJ Barrett
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 110-115 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1 point (Bucks -1)
Over/Under (OU): 218.5 (Over)
Prediction: Knicks 110-115 Bucks
- The Knicks have +115 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks have won nine of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks won 24 of the 36 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks managed 114.2 points per game while the Bucks averaged 112.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks averaged 2 points more per game, and the Knicks managed a difference of 2.8 points more per game.
- For the Knicks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.4 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (20.9) and RJ Barrett (19.7).
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 32 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (18.2), Brook Lopez (14.5) and Bobby Portis (14.2).
New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on January 10 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 9, 7:30 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.