Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to travel to the Paycom Center to face Shai Gilgeous-Alexander-led Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers are placed at the 12th spot with 29 wins in 62 matches while the Thunder have managed the 13th place with a 28-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Thunder, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, have won four matches while the Lakers, who lost their last game against Memphis Grizzlies, have shared five wins and losses each. Oklahoma City have lost 14 of their 31 home games while the Lakers have won 14 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Thunder won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Oklahoma City defeated LA Lakers by three points.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Aleksej Pokusevski, Luguentz Dort as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- Lakers: LeBron James
- Thunder: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Chet Holmgren
Average Quarter score: (Thunder 117-120 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-32
- 4th quarter: 29-34
Lakers at Thunder: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Lakers -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 235.5 (Over)
Prediction: Thunder 117-120 Lakers
- The Thunder have -105 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at -115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Thunder lost five of the 13 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 12 of the 38 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Thunder won 20 of the 48 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost seven of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 117 points per game while the Thunder are averaging 117.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Thunder are averaging 1.2 points more per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of 0.9 points less per game.
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.2) and Luguentz Dort (14.1).
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 25.7 points per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Oklahoma City Thunder and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on March 2 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 1, 8:00 pm ET) at the Paycom Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Oklahoma City Thunder and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Oklahoma City Thunder and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app