Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to host Kyrie Irving-led Brooklyn Nets at the Wells Fargo Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Sixers are placed at the second spot with 30 wins in 46 matches while the Nets have managed the fourth place with a 29-17 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Philadelphia will enter the Wednesday's game with a five-game winning streak while Brooklyn have won their last two NBA fixtures. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Sixers have won eight games while the Nets shared five wins and losses each. The Sixers have lost seven of their 24 home games while the Nets have won 16 of their 26 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- Philadelphia defeated Brooklyn by nine points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Kevin Durant
- Sixers: Furkan Korkmaz
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 118-111 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 31-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Sixers -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 118-111 Nets
- The Sixers have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +190 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 10 of the 36 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won five of the 15 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets managed 113.7 points per game while the Sixers averaged 114.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers averaged 3.9 points more per game, and the Nets managed a difference of 3 points more per game.
- For the Sixers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.6 points per game followed by James Harden (21.5) and Tyrese Maxey (21.1).
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.7 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets will take place on January 26 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 25, 7:30 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app