Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to square off against Donovan Mitchell's Cleveland Cavaliers at the Wells Fargo Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Sixers have managed the third place with 37 wins in 56 matches while the Cavaliers are placed at the fourth spot with a 38-22 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Sixers, who won their last three matches, have won seven matches while the Cavaliers, who are currently on a seven-game winning streak, have lost just two games. Philadelphia have lost eight of their 30 home games while Cleveland have won 13 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Cavaliers won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Cavaliers defeated the Sixers by 28 points.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: -
- Sixers: -
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 120-122 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-31
- 3rd quarter: 32-29
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Cavaliers at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Cavaliers +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 217.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 120-122 Cavaliers
- The Sixers have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Cavaliers are listed at +115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 12 of the 43 games they were named the favorites while the Cavaliers won five of the 12 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won six of the 13 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 15 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers are scoring 111.7 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 114.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 3.6 points more per game, and the Cavaliers are managing a difference of 5.8 points more per game.
- For the Sixers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.4 points per game followed by James Harden (21.3) and Tyrese Maxey (19.7).
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 26.9 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.8 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on February 16 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 15, 7:30 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app