Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to host Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday at the Wells Fargo Center. While the Nuggets lost their previous fixture against Milwaukee, the Sixers are currently on a six-game winning streak as both the teams have managed eight wins in their last 10 NBA fixtures.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Sixers are placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 31 wins in 47 matches while the Nuggets have managed the top spot in the Western Conference standings with a 34-15 record. Philadelphia have lost seven of their 25 home games while Denver have won 12 of their 23 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers and the Nuggets shared five wins each.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: -
- Sixers: -
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 124-120 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 33-29
- 2nd quarter: 30-31
- 3rd quarter: 29-28
- 4th quarter: 32-32
Nuggets at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4 points (Sixers -4)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 124-120 Nuggets
- The Sixers have -196 odds to pick up the win, while the Nuggets are listed at +164 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 10 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won five of the nine games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won four of the 10 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 11 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets managed 116.5 points per game while the Sixers averaged 114.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers averaged 3.9 points more per game, and the Nuggets managed a difference of 4.1 points more per game.
- For the Sixers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.4 points per game followed by James Harden (21.5) and Tyrese Maxey (21.3).
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (19.1), Aaron Gordon (16.8) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.2).
Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Denver Nuggets will take place on January 29 at 1:30 am IST (Jan 28, 3:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app