Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to lock horns in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night at the Wells Fargo Center. Both the teams will look to end their losing streaks as the 76ers have a three-game losing while the Lakers have lost two of their previous fixtures in the league.
This season the Lakers have won four of their 12 road games and are currently on the 13th place in the Western Conference standings with 10 wins and 14 losses. On the other hand, t he Sixers have lost five of their 12 home games so far and managed the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference points table with 12 victories in 24 matches.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Lakers won just two games.
- Los Angeles Lakers last won a game against Philadelphia 76ers in the 2019-20 season while the Lakers last won a road game against the Sixers in December, 2017.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- Lakers: Anthony Davis, Wenyen Gabriel, Cole Swider, LeBron James, Juan Toscano-Anderson
- Sixers: Danuel House Jr., Tyrese Maxey, De'Anthony Melton, Georges Niang
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 110-106 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-25
- 2nd quarter: 25-23
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3 points (Sixers -3)
Over/Under (OU): 223.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 110-106 Lakers
- The Sixers have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +135 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers have lost seven of the 15 games they were named favorites while the Lakers won three of the 13 games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers managed 114.2 points per game while the Sixers averaged 109.0 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers averaged 1.4 points more per game, and the Lakers managed a difference of 1.4 points less per game.
- For the Sixers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 31.9 points per game followed by Tyrese Maxey (22.9) and James Harden (21.9).
- For the Lakers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Davis leads the squad with 27.3 points per game followed by LeBron James with 25.8 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on December 10 at 6:00 am IST (Dec 9, 7:30 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.