Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to square off against New Orleans Pelicans in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture at the Wells Fargo Center on Monday. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Pelicans have won six times while the Sixers managed eight victories.
In the Western Conference standings, the Pelicans are placed at the top with 23 wins in 35 matches and are currently on a five-game winning streak. On the other hand, the Sixers are placed fifth with 20 wins in 34 matches and lost their last two games.
Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the 76ers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pelicans won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Pelicans defeated the Sixers by 11 points.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- Pelicans: Brandon Ingram, E.J. Liddell, Larry Nance Jr.
- 76ers: -
Average Quarter score: (76ers 112-113 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pelicans at 76ers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: 76ers 112-113 Pelicans
- The money line for this match is not available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the 76ers have lost four of the 15 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won 19 of the 21 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans managed 117.8 points per game while the 76ers averaged 111.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the 76ers averaged 3.7 points more per game, and the Pelicans managed a difference of 5.2 points more per game.
- For the 76ers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.7 points per game followed by Tyrese Maxey (22.9) and James Harden (22).
- For the Pelicans, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 25.8 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (20.8) and CJ McCollum (19.4).
Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on January 3 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 2, 7:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.