Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to host Paolo Banchero's Orlando Magic at the Wells Fargo Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Sixers are placed at the third spot with 32 wins in 49 matches while the Magic have managed the 13th spot with a 20-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Orlando snapped Philadelphia's 10-game head-to-head winning streak on Monday as the Sixers have lost two matches and the Magic have shared five wins and losses each in their last 10 NBA fixtures this season. The Sixers have lost eight of their 27 home games while the Magic won seven of their 25 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Magic won a game.
- Philadelphia and Orlando faced each other thrice this season and the Sixers won twice while the Magic won a game.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- Magic: Chuma Okeke
- Sixers: -
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 122-111 Magic)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 32-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-27
- 4th quarter: 34-30
Magic at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Sixers -8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 122-111 Magic
- The Sixers have -400 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +300 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 11 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Magic won 17 of the 39 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won four of the 10 games they were named the underdogs while the Magic lost nine of the 12 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Magic are scoring 115.6 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 111.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Magic are managing a difference of 3.5 points less per game.
- For the Sixers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.8 points per game followed by James Harden (21.4) and Tyrese Maxey (21).
- For the Magic, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 20.5 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 19.9 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Orlando Magic will take place on February 2 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 1, 7:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Orlando Magic will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Orlando Magic can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app