Chris Paul's Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks at the Footprint Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks and the Suns are placed at the sixth and the seventh spot respectively with an identical 25-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Mavericks have lost their last two matches, the Suns are currently on a four-game winning streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns have shared five wins and losses each while the Mavericks have won three matches. While Phoenix have lost seven of their 25 home games, Dallas have won eight of their 23 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Mavericks won just one game.
- The Suns and the Mavericks faced each other twice this season and both shared a win each.
- Dallas last won a road game against Phoenix in November 2019.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Maxi Kleber
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Payne, Landry Shamet
Average Quarter score: (Suns 108-105 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 26-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-26
Mavericks at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Suns -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 222.5 (Under)
Prediction: Suns 108-105 Mavericks
- The Suns have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 16 of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 14 of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks managed 112.9 points per game while the Suns averaged 113 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns averaged 1.3 points more per game, and the Mavericks managed a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.5) and Mikal Bridges (16.4).
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.8 points per game followed by Christian Wood (18.4) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.9).
Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Dallas Mavericks will take place on January 27 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 26, 10:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app