Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat at the Footprint Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. Both, the Suns and the Heat have managed 20 wins in 39 matches and are placed at the eighth spot in the Western and the Eastern Conference, respectively.
Miami have lost their last game against Los Angeles Lakers while Phoenix are currently on a four-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns have won three games while the Heat have won six matches.
Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns and the Heat have shared five wins each.
- Miami defeated Phoenix by one point in their previous fixture this season.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- Heat: Omer Yurtseven, Duncan Robinson, Nikola Jovic
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Johnson, Cameron Payne
Average Quarter score: (Suns 112-113 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Suns +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 216.5 (Under)
Prediction: Suns 112-113 Heat
- The Heat have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns have lost three of the nine games they were named the underdogs while the Heat won 16 of the 27 games they played as the favorites.
- This season, the Suns have won 14 of the 30 games they played as the favorites while the Heat lost eight of the 12 games they were named the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat managed 109 points per game while the Suns averaged 114.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns averaged 2.5 points more per game, and the Heat managed a difference of 0.4 points less per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.5) and Mikal Bridges (15.6).
- For the Heat, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyler Herro leads the squad with 21.5 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.5) and Jimmy Butler (21.3).
Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Miami Heat will take place on January 7 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 6, 10:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.