Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to host Domantas Sabonis' Sacramento Kings at the Footprint Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns have managed the fifth place with 31 wins in 58 matches while the Kings are placed at the third spot with a 32-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who defeated Indiana Pacers in their previous game, won seven matches while the Kings, who defeated Dallas Mavericks in their last match, shared five wins and losses each. Phoenix lost nine of their 28 home games while Sacramento won 15 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Kings won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Phoenix defeated Sacramento by five points.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Mikal Bridges as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: -
- Suns: Kevin Durant, Landry Shamet
Average Quarter score: (Suns 117-112 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Kings at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Suns -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Under)
Prediction: Suns 117-112 Kings
- The Suns have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 18 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won nine of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 19 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost nine of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 119.6 points per game while the Suns are averaging 112.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 1.4 points more per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.5 points more per game.
- For the Suns, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 26.6 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton with 18.6 points per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 24.6 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 18.7 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings will take place on February 15 at 7:30 am IST (Feb 14, 9:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app