LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to travel to the Golden 1 Center on Saturday night to face Sacramento Kings in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings are placed fifth with 20 wins in 37 matches while the Lakers are placed 12th with 17 wins in 38 games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Kings lost their last game against the Hawks, the Lakers are currently on a three-game winning streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, both the Kings and the Lakers have shared five wins and losses each. While the Kings have lost eight of their 19 home games, the Lakers have won eight of their 21 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Kings have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Lakers won three games.
- Sacramento Kings have defeated Los Angeles Lakers in both their previous fixtures this season.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- Lakers: Anthony Davis, Austin Reaves, Lonnie Walker IV
- Kings: -
Average Quarter score: (Kings 120-119 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 34-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Lakers +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 240 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 120-119 Lakers
- The Kings have -390 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +310 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings have lost five of the 17 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won six of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers managed 116 points per game while the Kings averaged 117.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings averaged 1.1 points more per game, and the Lakers managed a difference of 1.4 points less per game.
- For the Kings, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 23.9 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis (18.7) and Kevin Huerter (15.9).
- For the Lakers, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 27.4 points per game.
Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on January 8 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 7, 10:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app