San Antonio Spurs are scheduled to square off against Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the AT&T Center on Friday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Spurs are placed at the 14th spot with 14 wins in 45 matches while the Clippers have managed the eighth spot with a 23-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Spurs have won nine of their 24 home games, the Clippers have lost 13 of their 23 road games so far this season. San Antonio defeated Brooklyn Nets in their last fixture while the Clippers are on a two-game losing streak, however, both the teams have managed just two wins in their last 10 NBA fixtures.
San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Spurs won three games.
- The Clippers defeated the Spurs in their previous two fixtures this season.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum as their star players.
- Clippers: John Wall
- Spurs: Devin Vassell
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 113-120 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Clippers at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Clippers -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Spurs 113-120 Clippers
- The Clippers have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Spurs have won 11 of the 41 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers have lost 10 of the 30 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers managed 109.4 points per game while the Spurs averaged 112.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs averaged 8.7 points less per game, and the Clippers managed a difference of 0.7 points less per game.
- For the Spurs, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.5 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 19.4 points per game.
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.4 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 19.4 points per game.
San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on January 21 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 20, 8:00 pm ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app