After losing their two head-to-head matches this season against the Los Angeles Clippers, Victor Wembanyama's San Antonio Spurs are scheduled to host star-studded Clippers in back-to-back games at the AT&T Center on Wednesday in the 2023-24 NBA regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers are placed 11th with five wins in 12 matches while the Spurs have managed the 14th spot with three wins in 14 matches.
The Clippers are currently on a two-game winning streak while the Spurs are currently on a nine-game losing streak. San Antonio won just one of their eight home games while the LA Clippers have won just one of the seven road games they've played so far this season.
San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- The Los Angeles Clippers have won both their 2023-24 regular season games against the San Antonio Spurs.
- In their last 10 NBA regular season matches, the Clippers dominated the Spurs with eight victories.
- The Clippers are currently on a six-game winning streak against the Spurs in the regular season fixtures.
- The Spurs feature Victor Wembanyama, Keldon Johnson, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, and Tre Jones as their star players.
- The Clippers feature Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, James Harden, and Ivica Zubac as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 110-121 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 28-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 26-35
- 4th quarter: 29-28
Clippers at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Clippers -8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Spurs 110-121 Clippers
- The Clippers have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +290 to claim victory.
- This season, the Spurs have won the only game they played as the favorites while the Clippers are winless in their four games as the underdogs.
- This season, the Spurs have won two of the 13 games as the underdogs while the Clippers have lost three of the eight games as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2023-24 regular season, the Spurs are averaging 110.3 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 113.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs are averaging 13.8 points less per game, and the Clippers are averaging 3.8 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, Paul George is leading the squad this season with 24.8 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 21 points per game. Apart from them, James Harden is averaging 16 ppg while Russell Westbrook is scoring 13.2 ppg.
- For the Spurs, Victor Wembanyama is leading the squad this season with 18.6 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 17.3 points per game. Apart from them, Keldon Johnson is averaging 16.8 ppg while Zach Collins is scoring 14.9 ppg.
San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on November 23 at 06:30 a.m. IST (November 22, 09:00 p.m. ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.