Keldon Johnson 's San Antonio Spurs, who are on a seven-game losing streak, are scheduled to face Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers, who defeated Orlando Magic in their previous fixture, at the AT&T Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Spurs managed just one win while the Sixers lost just two games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Spurs have managed the 14th spot in the Western Conference standings with 14 wins in 52 matches while the Sixers are placed at the third spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 33-17 record. San Antonio have lost 20 of their 29 home games while Philadelphia have won 13 of their 22 road games so far this season.
San Antonio Spurs vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Spurs won two games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Spurs defeated the Sixers by nine points.
- The Spurs last won a home game in the regular season against the Sixers in December 2018.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- Sixers: -
- Spurs: Devin Vassell
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 108-122 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 26-33
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Sixers at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Sixers -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Under)
Prediction: Spurs 108-122 Sixers
- The Sixers have -500 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +375 to claim victory.
- This season, the Spurs lost one of the four games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won four of the 10 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Spurs won 11 of the 48 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 11 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 114.7 points per game while the Spurs are averaging 112.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs are averaging 9.7 points less per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 3.7 points more per game.
- For the Spurs, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.9 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 19.4 points per game.
- For the Sixers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.6 points per game followed by James Harden (21.3) and Tyrese Maxey (20.6).
San Antonio Spurs vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on February 4 at 6:30 am IST (Feb 3, 8:00 pm ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of San Antonio Spurs vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of San Antonio Spurs vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of San Antonio Spurs vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app