Jordan Clarkson-led Utah Jazz are scheduled to host Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the Vivint Smart Home Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. Both the teams have won their previous fixtures as the Jazz managed seven wins while the Hawks won six games in their last 10 NBA fixtures.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Jazz are placed at the ninth spot in the Western Conference standings with 27 wins in 53 matches while the Hawks have managed the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 26-26 record. Utah lost nine of their 27 home games while Atlanta won 13 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Utah Jazz vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Hawks won three games.
- Utah defeated Atlanta by six points in their previous fixture this season to manage a six-game winning streak against the Hawks.
- The Hawks last won a NBA regular season game against the Jazz in March 2019.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Malik Beasley, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: -
- Jazz: -
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 122-120 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 32-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-32
- 4th quarter: 29-34
Hawks at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Jazz -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 240.5 (Under)
Prediction: Jazz 112-109 Hawks
- The Jazz have -125 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz lost 11 of the 27 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won seven of the 20 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Jazz won 11 of the 26 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 13 of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 116.2 points per game while the Jazz are averaging 117.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz are averaging 1.2 points more per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.6 points less per game.
- For the Jazz, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.9 points per game.
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 21.2 points per game.
Utah Jazz vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Atlanta Hawks will take place on February 4 at 7:30 am IST (Feb 3, 9:00 pm ET) at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app