Kyrie Irving's Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to travel to the Vivint Smart Home Arena to face Jordan Clarkson-led Utah Jazz on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Nets have shared five wins and losses after losing four straight games while the Jazz have shared five wins and losses each and are currently on a two-game winning streak.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Brooklyn Nets are placed at the fourth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 27 wins in 44 matches while Utah Jazz managed the seventh place with 24 wins in 48 matches. While Utah have lost eight of their 23 home games, Brooklyn have won 14 of their 24 road games so far this season.
Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Nets won three games.
- The Jazz include Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Malik Beasley, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Kevin Durant
- Jazz: Kelly Olynyk
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 112-115 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-25
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Nets at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Nets +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Jazz 116-112 Nets
- The Jazz have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +200 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz have lost 10 of the 24 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won three of the 13 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, Brooklyn lost six of the 30 games they played as the favorites while the Jazz won 10 of the 24 games they were named the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets managed 113.5 points per game while the Jazz averaged 117.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz averaged 0.7 points more per game, and the Nets managed a difference of 3 points more per game.
- For the Jazz, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 21 points per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 25.6 points per game.
Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Brooklyn Nets will take place on January 21 at 7:30 am IST (Jan 20, 9:00 pm ET) at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app