Day-17 of Pro Kabaddi Legue 2021/22 will see Bengal face Haryana in the first encounter while Jaipur will be facing Pune in the 2nd encounter of the day. Bengal and Haryana are in the middle of the points table while Jaipur and Pune lag at bottom position in the points table with 2 wins and 4 losses from the 6 matches they have played respectively. Let us have a look at some of the stats, facts and number ahead of PKL 2021/22 Season Day-17 matches.
Bengal Warriors vs Haryana Steelers:
– These two sides have faced each other 4 times in the past, Haryana have come out to be the successful side thrice while Bengal has won only once in the past.
– Maninder Singh from Bengal Warriors has made 4 super raids in the ongoing PKL 2021/22 Season which is joint-most so far.
Most Super Raids in PKL 2021/22 Season:
Maninder Singh – 4
V Ajith Kumar – 4
Chandran Ranjit / Siddharth Desai – 3
– Surender Nada from Haryana Steelers has earned 19 tackle points from the 6 matches that he has played in PKL 2021/22 season so far.
Most Tackle Points earned in PKL 2021/22 Season:
Surjeet Singh – 22 Points (7 matches)
Sagar – 21 Points (7 matches)
Surender Nada – 19 Points (6 matches)
Mohammadreza Chiyaneh – 19 Points (6 matches)
Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Puneri Paltan:
– Jaipur and Pune have faced each other 16 times in PKL so far, while Jaipur won in 9 of those instances, Pune won in 5 instances and remaining 2 games ended in a draw.
– Arjun Deshwal has earned most Do-or-Die Raid Points in the PKL 2021/22 Season so far.
Most Do-or-Die Raid Points in PKL 2021/22 Season:
Arjun Deshwal – 20 Points (6 matches)
Ajinkya Pawar – 18 Points (6 matches)
Ankit Beniwal – 10 Points (6 matches)
– Rahul Chaudhari from Puneri Paltan has been only the 2nd player to earn more than 1000 Points in PKL after Pardeep Narwal. All-rounder Deepak Hooda from Jaipur Pink Panthers has been 3rd highest with 980 Points in PKL history overall. Currently Rahul Chaudhari has 964 Raid Points as well.