- The term “App” represents android app downloadable from Google Play.
- “Google Play” denotes the Service that you may use in order to download the App.
- User” or “You” or “Your” refers to the person who has accepted this Agreement in order to download and use the App.
- Any reference to the ‘singular’ hints at plural as well and vice versa, and any reference to ‘one gender’ signifies the other gender(s) as well, unless it is explicitly provided for.
HOW DO WE OPERATE?
We intend to provide the latest sports news stories in 60-word format fetched from original source i.e. the third-party news portal in accordance with our Legal Terms.
We offer live scorecards and videos to give real-time updates about sports results.
We disclaim all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature whatsoever regarding the accuracy and functionality of any third-party software that may be used in connection with the Mobile App.
- The user utilizing our services is required to provide his/her approval, divulging that they he/she has read the T&C and will comply to the regulations listed by us.
- You are restricted access to certain areas if you have not registered with us. To access all the services on the Mobile App, you may need to register first.
- The information you submit to us should be accurate and in case, you need to make the changes to your existing details, you may have to notify us. Any registration request may be rejected at our sole discretion without stating the reasons.
- You must not allow anyone else to access the application by using your user ID because we are not liable to you or anyone else for unauthorized use of your ID.
- If your user ID has been terminated previously, you are not likely to be qualified for registration.
- You must keep your username and password safe and do not share them with anyone at any cost.
- After registering yourself and creating your profile on the application, you are eligible to access Third Party content that we offer without having to register for each service individually.
- The practice of sending chain emails, or spam or reusing any indecent content or copyrighted content is strongly prohibited.
- We at SportsTiger are bind by geographical boundaries in terms of content we produce. Hence, we ask for location from every new user when he/she downloads the application.
SEEKING YOUR APPROVAL
- You accept and approve this Agreement by downloading or installing the app on your device; and accessing content within the app from any device.
- Your approval is recognized only when you are of the eligibility and mental capacity to form a bidding contract with us pursuant to Your use of the application.
- The purpose of our Agreement Clause is to establish the mutual agreement between Us and You, concerning your usage of the application and its provision. Our Legal Terms represent agreement that is confined to the understanding related to the all previous courses of dealing, written or oral, discussions, and communications. All these exchanges related to the matters covered by these Legal Terms are hereby superseded.
- Any violation of this Agreement will result in a legal liability upon you. You are responsible for your code of conduct while using the App and facing the consequences thereafter.
- If any provision of the Agreement is deemed invalid, then such provision will be superseded by a valid enforceable provision that matches the intent of the original provision.
- We choose to refrain from taking serious action with respect to a breach of this Agreement by You or others. But our failure to exercise our right does not mean that we cannot act with respect to similar breaches.
If have any queries or comments about our application or website regarding its Legal Terms, contact us directly via email on our firstname.lastname@example.org.