- While you scroll through latest news updates, and catch the glimpse of sports world through videos and scorecards, we are committed to securing your personal information. No data is rented or sold to any third party.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site or application.
- Log Data – Any data that provides information about the interaction of your device with the app. It includes:
- 1. Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- 2. Browser type and version;
- 3. Pages of our Site or App that you visit;
- 4. Time and date of your visit;
- 5. Time duration you spend on those pages and more.
- Personal information – The specific details that you voluntarily provide us when you sign up. It includes:
- 1. E-mail address;
- 2. Phone number;
- 3. Geographic information – your time zone, postal address and postal details;
- 4. Any information collected through surveys (optional) that we may ask for a demographic research.
The information collected by our platform is used strictly in line with our business purposes and may be transmitted to our internal servers. Once you delete the app, your data is removed from the platform immediately.
TERMS FOR DATA DISCLOSURE
- Any information gathered about you is not disclosed to third parties other than to our app’s affiliates or other trusted individuals or businesses.
- Any kind of financial data will be categorically revealed to the payment gateway providers.
- We put our best efforts to use data in aggregate form for the purpose of performing and improving the Services in compliance with laws.
- Most importantly, we will not sell or rent your data to third parties, unless you express explicit consent for the same.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
We are likely to use your personal information for the below mentioned purposes:
- To identify you as an individual user and assist you with your login credentials.
- To provide you with the Services you have requested for.
- To build marketing profiles for promotional, publicity purposes, or research or surveys.
- To aid data collection and analytics.
- To enhance user experience.
- To audit app usage.
- To improve our website or application and maintain their security.
- To ensure that relevant information is displayed as per your interests.
- Your security is our No.1 priority and we strive to put our best efforts to keep your personal data secure using special measures. Our primary duty is to protect against misuse of your personal information, submitted to our website or application.
- We use strict procedures and features to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, or to discourage unauthorized access.
- We intend to limit the access to your personal data only to the ones who have a business need to know, provided they use it in an authorized manner under the confidentiality obligations.
- Your personal data will be deleted only when:
- 1. You delete your information by yourself
- 2. You submit a written request for the same
- In the case of any suspected data breach, we have feasible processes to deal with it. Under data protection legislation, we are required to notify you about the information contained in the privacy notice.
- We cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted via the internet or telephone networks. Therefore, the transmission remains at your own risk.
In case you have any queries or concerns, please reach out to us at our firstname.lastname@example.org. Your concerns will be addressed right here to your satisfaction.