Kylian Mbappe's future continues to dominate headlines. Mbappe is wanted by Real Madrid as Paris Saint-Germain try to retain the France international. However, Liverpool are also believed to be circling.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL POISED TO POUNCE
Liverpool are the leading contenders to sign Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe, according to RMC.
Mbappe is out of contract at the end of 2021-22 and he has been tipped to join LaLiga giants Real Madrid.
PSG remain determined to re-sign Mbappe but should the France international not renew in Paris, Liverpool are ready to pounce.
- Sport claims Barcelona will not be afforded an increased salary cap to re-sign superstar Lionel Messi, who is out of contract at Camp Nou and linked with PSG and Manchester City. Barca must reduce their wage bill in order to keep the captain. It comes as Goal says Barca have offered to release Miralem Pjanic and Samuel Umtiti from their contracts to free up space in the club's budget. Pjanic has been linked to Juventus, Inter, Milan, Tottenham and Manchester United.
- Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes is pushing to extend the superstar's Juve deal until 2023, per Gazzetta dello Sport. The 36-year-old, who is contracted until 2022, has been linked with United and PSG.
- United are progressing in their pursuit to sign Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga, according to Fabrizio Romano. A long-term target of United, the 18-year-old France international – who will become a free agent after 2021-22 – has also been linked with PSG, Madrid, Arsenal and Bayern Munich.
- Calciomercato reports Liverpool have enquired about Inter and Italy star Nicolo Barella. Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool are eyeing a replacement for Georginio Wijnaldum, who joined PSG.
- Juve are due to meet with Sassuolo to discuss a move for Manuel Locatelli, says Calciomercato. The Italy international is also reportedly wanted by Arsenal among others.