Erling Haaland is hot property right now with a long list of suitors keen on the Norwegian forward. Financially powerful clubs Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea are among those jostling for the Borussia Dortmund man but Barcelona are in contention too. Haaland and his agent Mino Raiola visited Barcelona along with Madrid in April as talks commenced.
Top story - Messi pay cut to fund Haaland deal
Six-time Ballon d'Or winner Lionel Messi is willing to take a pay cut in order to help Barcelona land Erling Haaland, according to Eurosport. Messi wants to renew with Barca under the assumption the club is ambitious and contending for top honours. However, contract talks have commenced between Messi and the Catalans, with reports that they will offer Messi a new 10-year contract.
- Marca reports that Real Madrid are looking to extend Lucas Vazquez's contract with a new and improved offer.
- Raheem Sterling could be offloaded by Manchester City this off-season, in order to fund moves for Erling Haaland and Jack Grealish, claims Football Insider.
- Chelsea are in the race for Juventus' French midfielder Adrien Rabiot, along with Barcelona, reports Calciomercato.
- Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Napoli have made a €10 million offer to Club Brugge for 20-year-old Belgium international Charles De Ketelaere.
- Gazzetta dello Sport also reports that Juventus wants to lure Massimiliano Allegri back to the club to replace head coach Andrea Pirlo.