The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will resume their action over the weekend in Las Vegas. Make no mistake that Sandhagen vs Dillashaw remains the most anticipated clash. While Cory Sandhagen happens to be the number 2 ranked contender, he will be up against returning former champion TJ Dillashaw, which itself makes for a thrilling bantamweight setup and fans can't wait to see this fight get underway.
Although the other main event was said to be between the number 3 ranked women's bantamweight contender Aspen Ladd up against the Macy Chiasson, the match had to be cancelled owing to injury concerns. Furthermore, number 14 ranked contender Kyler Phillips is also said to take on Raulian Paiva, while Darren Elkins is to face Darrick Minner.
Talking about the main event, while Sandagen would look to add yet another former UFC champion to make his illustrious career even illustrious, he will then have the credentials to go for the title shot. On the other hand, Dillashaw also wants to make a statement and reclaim the belt which makes this an exciting fight.
Ahead of the match, here are the all the details you need to know.
When and where is UFC Vegas 32 set to happen?
The UFC Vegas 32 is happening at the UFC Apex Facility in Las Vegas on July 24. However, owing to time difference in India, the event happen on July 25.
What time does UFC Vegas 32 start in India?
While the preliminary card begins at 1:30 AM on July 25 in India, the main card is scheduled to begin at 4:30 AM on July 25 in India.
When and where to watch UFC Vegas 32 in India?
Only the main card events could be viewed on Sony Liv in India. This is because the broadcast network is already burdened with the telecast of the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
Check out the Preliminary and Main Card here:
1. Middleweight bout: Punahele Soriano vs Brendan Allen
2. Middleweight bout: Nassourdine Imavov vs Ian Heinisch
3. Bantamweight bout: Randy Costa vs Adrian Yanez
4. Bantamweight bout: Julio Arce vs Andre Ewell
5. Women's Flyweight bout: Sijara Eubanks vs Elise Reed
6. Women's Strawweight bout: Diana Belbita vs Hannah Goldy
1. Bantamweight bout: Cory Sandhagen vs TJ Dillashaw
2. Bantamweight bout: Kyler Phillips vs Raulian Paiva
3. Featherweight bout: Darren Elkins vs Darrick Minner
4. Women's Flyweight bout: Miranda Maverick vs Maycee Barber
5. Welterweight bout: Mickey Gall vs Jordan Williams