Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to square off against LaMelo Ball-less Charlotte Hornets at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hawks are placed at the eighth spot with 24 wins in 46 matches while the Hornets have managed the 14th spot with a 12-34 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
After losing five straight games, Hornets won their last game, on the other hand, the Hawks are currently on a five-game winning streak. In their last 10 NBA fixture, Atlanta won seven matches while Charlotte lost eight games. The Hawks have won 13 of their 22 home games while the Hornets have lost 18 of their 25 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Charlotte Hornets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks and the Hornets have shared five wins each.
- Atlanta and Charlotte faced each other twice this season and both won their road games.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Mark Williams and PJ Washington as their star players.
- Hornets: Kelly Oubre Jr.
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 121-112 Hornets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 32-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-28
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Hornets at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Hawks -8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 121-112 Hornets
- The Hawks have -400 odds to pick up the win, while the Hornets are listed at +310 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks have lost 12 of the 30 games they were named the favorites while the Hornets won 11 of the 45 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hornets managed 112.4 points per game while the Hawks averaged 115.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks averaged 0.6 points less per game, and the Hornets managed a difference of 6.5 points less per game.
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.6 points per game.
- For the Hornets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.5 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.2).
Atlanta Hawks vs Charlotte Hornets: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Charlotte Hornets will take place on January 22 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 21, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Charlotte Hornets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Charlotte Hornets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app