Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to square off against Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks, who defeated Oklahoma City Thunder in their previous match, won seven matches while the Clippers, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, won six games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Hawks are placed at the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 25 wins in 49 matches while the Clippers have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with a 27-24 record. Atlanta lost 10 of their 23 home games while the Clippers have won 13 of their 26 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks and the Clippers shared five wins each.
- The Clippers last won a road game in the NBA regular season against the Hawks in November, 2018.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: John Wall, Marcus Morris Sr
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 112-117 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-27
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Clippers at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Clippers -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Under)
Prediction: Hawks 112-117 Clippers
- The Hawks have -110 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at -110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 13 of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won four of the 18 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won six of the 17 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 10 of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 110.2 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 116.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Clippers are managing a difference of 0.4 points less per game.
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.9 points per game.
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.2 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 20.7 points per game.
Atlanta Hawks vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on January 29 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 28, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app