Round 1 of BGIS 2023 will start on Tuesday, August 29 with an overall prize pool of INR 2,00,00,000. The first round will consist of In-game qualifiers in which teams will fight for a spot in the next round. A total of 2048 teams will compete, with 480 teams progressing to the second round of BGIS 2023.
The three-round BGIS Online Qualifiers will be held from August 31 to September 17, and the Quarterfinals and Losers Bracket will take place from September 21 to October 1. The grand finals will take place from October 12 to 14, with the semi-finals taking place from October 4 to 7.
What are the rules for BGIS Ro und 1?
- The following are the rules of the BGIS 2023:
- It is mandatory for teams to join the match with “4 players”, under no circumstances is the team allowed to play with 1/2/3 players.
- Teams can play with the registered 5th/6th players in the Open Qualifiers.
- If a player/team is found to remove the in-game costume during the match, they will face a five-point forfeiture per warning (starting with a second warning).
- It is mandatory for all the players to record their matches played.
What is the format for BGIS 2023 Round 1?
The first round will feature the 2048 qualified teams from the BGIS 2023 in-game qualifiers, which will be divided into 128 groups of 16 teams each. Round 2 will feature the top 96 teams (based on placement points plus finish points) as well as the top 3 teams from each group. Others will be eliminated.
Where to watch the live stream of BGIS Round 1?
Krafton has partnered with Jio Cinema to live stream the grand event.