Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to host LaMelo Ball's Charlotte Hornets at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the top spot with 39 wins in 55 matches while the Hornets have managed the 14th spot with a 15-41 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who won their last two matches, have won six games while the Hornets, who are currently on a five-game losing streak, have lost seven matches. Boston have lost seven of their 28 home games while Charlotte have won eight of their 32 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Hornets won two games.
- Boston and Charlotte faced each other thrice this season and the Celtics won all the three fixtures.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Mark Williams and PJ Washington as their star players.
- Hornets: Kelly Oubre Jr.
- Celtics: Jaylen Brown, Danilo Gallinari
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 122-113 Hornets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 32-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hornets at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 10.5 points (Celtics -10.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 122-113 Hornets
- The Celtics have -550 odds to pick up the win, while the Hornets are listed at +400 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 14 of the 53 games they were named the favorites while the Hornets won 14 of the 53 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics lost both the games they were named the underdogs while the Hornets lost two of the three games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hornets are scoring 111.9 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 6 points more per game, and the Hornets are managing a difference of 6.7 points less per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.6 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.5 points per game.
- For the Hornets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.1 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.7) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.2).
Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Charlotte Hornets will take place on February 11 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 10, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Charlotte Hornets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Charlotte Hornets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.