Jayson Tatum's Boston Celtics are scheduled to host Bojan Bogdanovic-led Detroit Pistons at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are sitting at the top with 41 wins in 57 matches while the Piston are placed at the bottom with a 15-43 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Pistons, who lost their previous game against Toronto Raptors, have lost seven matches. Boston have lost seven of their 30 home games while Detroit have won seven of their 29 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pistons won three games.
- Boston and Detroit faced each other thrice this season and the Celtics won on all the occasions.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Pistons include Bojan Bogdanovic, Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivy, Alec Burks, Saddiq Bey as their star players.
- Pistons: Cade Cunningham
- Celtics: Jaylen Brown, Danilo Gallinari, Marcus Smart
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 123-113 Pistons)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 34-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pistons at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Celtics -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 123-113 Pistons
- The Celtics have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Pistons are listed at +300 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 14 of the 55 games they were named the favorites while the Pistons won 14 of the 55 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics lost both the games they were named the underdogs while the Pistons lost two of the three games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pistons are scoring 112.3 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 6.2 points more per game, and the Pistons are managing a difference of 7.4 points less per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.5 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.5 points per game.
- For the Pistons, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Bojan Bogdanovic leads the squad with 21.7 points per game followed by Cade Cunningham with 19.9 points.
Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Detroit Pistons will take place on February 16 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 15, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Detroit Pistons will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Detroit Pistons can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app