The current leaders in the league, Boston Celtics are scheduled to square off against defending champions Golden State Warriors at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics have won eight matches while the Warriors have won six games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Jayson Tatum-led Celtics are leading the Eastern Conference standings with 33 wins in 45 matches while Steph Curry's Warriors are placed at the sixth spot in the Western Conference standings with 22 victories in 44 games. The Celtics have lost five of their 22 home fixtures while the Warriors have won five of their 22 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Warriors won four games.
- The Dubs defeated the Celtics by 16 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole as their star players.
- Warriors: JaMychal Green, Jonathan Kuminga, James Wiseman, Andre Iguodala
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 122-116 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-27
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-31
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Warriors at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Celtics -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 122-116 Warriors
- The Celtics have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +250 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics have lost 12 of the 45 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won five of the 18 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors managed 115.6 points per game while the Celtics averaged 117.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics averaged 6.5 points more per game, and the Warriors managed a difference of 0.4 points less per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 31.1 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 27.2 points per game.
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.3 points per game followed by Jordan Poole (21), Klay Thompson (20.9) and Andrew Wiggins (17.9).
Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors will take place on January 20 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 19, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app