The first-placed Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference standings are scheduled to take on the likes of the sixth-placed Boston Celtics at the Barclays Center on Sunday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture. While the Celtics have lost their last game against Miami Heat, the Nets are currently on a four-game winning streak.
In their last 10 games this season, Jayson Tatum's Boston have won eight games while Kevin Durant-led Nets have won seven games. The Celtics have won 18 of their 23 games so far this season, on the other hand, the Nets have won 13 of the 24 games they played so far in the league. Brooklyn have won eight of their 12 home games while the Celtics have won lost just three of their 10 road games so far.
Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Celtics won four games.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari, Robert Williams III
- Nets: Yuta Watanabe, Alondes Williams, Edmond Sumner, Ben Simmons
Average Quarter score: (Nets 113-116 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 28-27
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Celtics at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Celtics -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 113-116 Celtics
- The Nets have +222 odds to pick up the win, while the Celtics are listed at -155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets have won just two of the 10 games they were named underdogs while the Celtics lost five of the 23 games they played as favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics managed 121.9 points per game while the Nets averaged 111.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets averaged 1.0 points more per game, and the Celtics managed a difference of 8.6 points more per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 30.4 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 24.7 points per game.
- For the Celtics, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 31.6 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.1 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics will take place on December 5 at 4:30 am IST (Dec 4, 6:00 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.