Dallas Mavericks will travel to Barclays Center for their NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture against Brooklyn Nets on Thursday night. Both, Nets and Mavericks are on the 11th place in the Eastern and Western Conference respectively.
While Brooklyn Nets managed one win in four games, Dallas Mavericks have also won a game after playing three matches. Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and Ben Simmons will face the intelligent game play of Luka Doncic's Dallas Mavericks.
Brooklyn Nets vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, Dallas Mavericks got the better of Brooklyn Nets six times. How to watch Nets vs Mavs live telecast?
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Ben Simmons, Seth Curry among their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Tim Hardway Jr. in their squad as the top players.
Average Quarter score:
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 24-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-24
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Mavericks at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Mavericks -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227 points (Over)
Prediction: Nets 109-110 Mavericks
- The Nets have +107 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at -129 to claim victory.
- Last season, the Nets were the underdog 27 times and won 10 while the Mavericks won 40 of the 50 games they played as favorites.
Against The Spread:
- Last season, the Mavericks managed 108 points per game while the Nets averaged 112.9 points per game.
- From their opponents in the last season, the Nets averaged 0.8 points more per game, and the Mavericks managed a difference of 3.3 points more per game.
- The average implied total in the last season for the Nets was 115.4 while for the Mavericks it was 110.7 points.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.