Ben Simmons' Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat at the Barclays Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets are placed at the fifth spot with 33 wins in 57 matches while the Heat have managed the sixth place with a 32-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won four matches while the Heat, who lost their previous fixture against Denver Nuggets, have lost four matches. Brooklyn have lost 11 of their 28 home games while Miami have won 13 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets and the Heat shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Nets defeated the Heat by just one point at the FTX Arena.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Cam Thomas, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kyle Lowry as their star players.
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Omer Yurtseven, Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowry
- Nets: -
Average Quarter score: (Nets 112-118 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-34
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Heat -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 219.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 112-118 Heat
- The Heat have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost eight of the 35 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 12 of the 25 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won six of the 22 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 13 of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 108.4 points per game while the Nets are averaging 114.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 1.9 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of 0.3 points more per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 23 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17), Nic Claxton (13).
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.9 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.6) and Tyler Herro (20.6).
Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Miami Heat will take place on February 16 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 15, 7:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app