Casper Ruud is a Norwegian professional tennis player who has won several titles in ATP and represented his national team in Davis Cup. Casper Ruud's father Christian Ruud was also a former professional tennis player who was active in the sport from 1991-2001.
Casper Ruud made his professional debut in 2016, and since then he has earned fame by achieving a career-high ranking of world number 2 in the singles category in Sep 2022 after his phenomenal performance in Grand Slam and ATP.
Age: 24 years
Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1998
Height: 6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m)
Casper Ruud's net worth is estimated to be around $15 million as of June 2023. Casper Ruud earned $7.48,612 from prize money in 2023 and overall he has earned $1,38,19,203 through prize money in his career overall which is estimated to be the third highest among top-10 players in ATP overall.
Casper Ruud's sponsors or endorsements include brands like Samsonite (Luggage and Travel accessory company), Porsche Norway (Automobile manufacturer), Proaktiv (Real Estate Agency), Vitamin Well (Beverage company), SuperOffice, Yonex (Sports equipment manufacturer), The Arctic Group (Investment bank and financial services), Aker BP (Oil and Gas production company), W-Initiative (Global organization to support humanity). Casper Ruud's car collections include expensive ones like Porsche (which he also endorses), Range Rover, and Audi.
Records and Achievements:
* Won 10 ATP tour singles titles
* Runners-up in 2022 French Open, 2022 US Open and 2023 French Open
* Won 13 matches consecutively from June to August 2021 in various tournaments
* Runners-up in the 2022 ATP finals
* Won Laver Cup in 2021 for the Europe team
* Runners-up in the 2022 Miami Open
* Won ATF Challenger title in Sep 2016
* Has the Highest percentage of wins in the ATP Tour 250 finals in 2023
* Won the ATP Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award in 2022
* Won two titles in ITF Futures tournament