Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to travel to the Spectrum Center to face LaMelo Ball's Charlotte Hornets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the top with 31 wins in 43 matches while the Hornets are placed at the bottom with an 11-32 record.
Currently, the Celtics are on a five-game winning streak while the Hornets have lost their last three NBA matches. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hornets have won just two matches while the Celtics have lost two games. While the Hornets have won five of their 19 home games, the Celtics have lost seven of their 21 road games so far this season.
Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Hornets won two games.
- Boston defeated Charlotte by a massive 35-point lead in their previous fixture this season.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Mark Williams and PJ Washington as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
- Hornets: Kelly Oubre Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Hornets 110-122 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 28-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Celtics at Hornets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Hornets 110-122 Celtics
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Hornets have won 11 of the 43 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 12 of the 43 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics managed 118.6 points per game while the Hornets averaged 112.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hornets averaged 6.4 points less per game, and the Celtics managed a difference of 6 points more per game.
- For the Hornets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.1 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.2).
- For the Celtics, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.8 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 27.2 points per game.
Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Boston Celtics will take place on January 15 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 14, 7:00 pm ET) at the Spectrum Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.