Kevin Durant-led Brooklyn Nets are currently on a 12-game winning streak and will look to extend their lead against Chicago Bulls, who have lost their last two matches in the league, on Wednesday night at the United Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture.
In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets are placed at the second spot with 25 wins in 37 matches while the Bulls are placed at the 11th spot with 16 wins in 37 matches. Both the teams have played 25 Eastern Conference fixtures and the Bulls have managed 14 wins while the Nets won 19 matches.
Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bulls defeated the Nets by nine points.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Lonzo Ball, Andre Drummond as their star players.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Markieff Morris, Royce O'Neale
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Tony Bradley, Javonte Green, Malcolm Hill
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 110-115 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Bulls +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Under)
Prediction: Bulls 110-115 Nets
- The Nets have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls have won 11 of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost three of the 25 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets managed 114.5 points per game while the Bulls averaged 113.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls averaged one point less per game, and the Nets managed a difference of 3.5 points more per game.
- Best odds for points spread are for the Nets (-5.5) -114 and the Bulls (+5.5) -106.
- For the Bulls, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 26.2 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 22.6 points per game.
- For the Nets, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.2 points per game.
Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Brooklyn Nets will take place on January 5 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 4, 8:00 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.