LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers will travel to the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse to face the likes of Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Tuesday night. While the Lakers have returned to the winning ways by registering eight victories in their last 10 games, the Cavs have won seven of their last 10 games in the league.
Cleveland are placed third in the Eastern Conference points table with 15 wins in 24 games so far. On the other hand, the Lakers encountered a disappointing start to the season but managed to get back on their feet as Anthony Davis' side have registered 10 wins in 22 games. The Lakers have won four of their 10 road games while the Cavs have lost just one of their 11 home games so far this season.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Cavs won three games.
- In their previous meeting this season, Cleveland defeated the Lakers by 14 points at the Crypto.com Arena.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- Lakers: Anthony Davis, LeBron James, Wenyen Gabriel, Cole Swider, Scotty Pippen Jr.
- Cavaliers: Jarrett Allen, Dean Wade, Ricky Rubio, Dylan Windler
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 115-110 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-25
- 2nd quarter: 28-27
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Lakers at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Cavaliers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 115-110 Lakers
- The Cavaliers have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +160 to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers have lost seven of the 19 games they were named favorites while the Lakers won three of the 11 games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers managed 114.8 points per game while the Cavaliers averaged 111.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Cavaliers averaged 6.3 points more per game, and the Lakers managed a difference of 0.3 points less per game.
- For the Cavaliers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 28.4 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 22.2 points per game.
- For the Lakers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Davis leads the squad with 28.6 points per game followed by LeBron James with 26.1 points per game.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on December 7 at 6:00 am IST (Dec 6, 7:30 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.