Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to host Myles Turner's Indiana Pacers at the American Airlines Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who lost their previous game against Los Angeles Lakers, have shared five wins and losses while the Pacers, who defeated Orlando Magic in their last game, have won three matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Dallas Mavericks are placed at the sixth spot in the Western Conference standings with 32 wins in 62 matches while Indiana Pacers have managed the 12th place in the Eastern Conference standings with a 27-35 record. The mavericks have lost 11 of their 31 home games while the Pacers have won nine of their 29 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Indiana Pacers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pacers won four games.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- Pacers: -
- Mavericks: Davis Bertans
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 125-116 Pacers)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 31-28
- 3rd quarter: 29-32
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Pacers at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Mavericks -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 125-116 Pacers
- The Mavericks have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 12 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Pacers won 14 of the 39 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 13 of the 31 games they were named the underdogs while the Pacers lost 10 of the 23 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pacers are scoring 115 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 113.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.9 points less per game, and the Pacers are managing a difference of 2.4 points less per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.1 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.2 points per game.
- For the Pacers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 19.8 points per game followed by Myles Turner (18.1), Buddy Hield (17.4) and Bennedict Mathurin (17.3).
Dallas Mavericks vs Indiana Pacers: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Indiana Pacers will take place on March 1 at 7:00 am IST (Feb 28, 8:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Indiana Pacers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Indiana Pacers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app